- Accessing New Technologies for Performance - Symposium. Sheffield University. Lecture and performance by KikiT VisuoSonic and Convergent Photography
- March 8 Xposed Club Cheltenham - KikiT VisuoSonic Performance with Pete Robson on Piano, Maurice Owen on saxophones and digital artist Russell Richards,
- November 19-20 Gallery performances in response to the exhibition: Constructed - Abstract and Constructivist Art, Architecture and Design, Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, UEA Norwich
- 22nd July EVA 2008. The British Computer Society, London.
- 1st June VisuoSonic produced the mise-en-scene for A One Night Stand at the Nuffield Theatre, Southampton. The production consisted of dances, mimes, The Maids by Jean Genet and 4 short plays by Federico Garcia Lorca.
- 28-29th November KikiT VisuoSonic at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts University of East Anglia, Norwich, featuring Maurice Owen sonic artist and Russell Richards digital artist conducted a performance workshop in relation to the exhibition Eye-Music: Kandinsky, Klee and all that Jazz, 2nd Oct - 9th Dec 2007.
The exhibition was concerned with early 20th century artists searching for a new visual language inspired by musical forms and ideas that influenced their early experiments in abstract art.
- 14th July a KikiT VisuoSonic at FreeQuay, Experimental performance, Quay Arts Centre, Newport Isle of Wight
featuring Russell Richards digital artist, Richard May drums and Mike Smith piano.
- 14th April KikiT VisuoSonic at the Isle of Wight Jazz Divas Festival.
A KikiT VisuoSonic featuring Richard May drums, Alfredo Orihuela Bass guitar, Maurice Owen tenor and soprano saxophones and bass clarinet, Russell Richards digital artist.